- School Issued a document — Teachers and Students follow to do — A pk (fight) between Students who do and Students who don’t, and Students who win overwhelm Students who lose — Disobedient Students who lose, receive education from School’ Teachers — A win-win situation for School and Teachers.
- During this period, School’ Teachers experience major educational malpractice problems — The Students who lost and the Students who won pk again, the Students who win NEW overwhelm the Students who lose NEW, School forced to order Teachers to suspend teaching work… — The disobedient Students who lose, continue to receive the “education” from other School’ Teachers — A win-win situation for Schools.
- School: From the beginning to the end, I have been serving for the Students and trying best to fulfill the responsibility of education. If there is a problem, I also punish the Teachers in time. What else do you want me to do?
- Teachers: I listen to the School.
- Winning Students: Complacent.
- Losing Students: I’ll win back next time!
- So back and forth, everyone seems to have not won or lost. Is it really so? ?