- Collectivism, No individual privacy; the individual must not be above the collective. This is why: the root and reason why the Majority Chinese people can violate other Minority people at will, without being severely punished, and still enjoying themselves.
- Individual Loss of Face is a small matter; collective greatness, glory, and correctness are the biggest. This is essentially an act of collectivism standing on the Moral Supreme Point and implementing mind control (PUA) over individuals.
- Its counterpart is: Humanism.
- Compare and analyze. The appearance of the former is to resist Big Risks, such as disasters and wars. The latter, on the other hand, is to unleash individual’s Infinite potential. The advantages and disadvantages of each are also very clear.
- The former: Collective>Individual, the collective ability to resist risks is strong, and the individual is in a weak position.
- The latter: Emphasizes the individual, the collective also needs to consult the opinions of the individual, and the ability to resist risks is weak.
- The key to solving all the related problems arising from the meeting of the two, is to handle a balance between them. It is not a struggle of consciousness, but a relationship of coexistence and complementarity.