- The iron rack outside the window for placing potted plants, the plastic shed on the first floor, the water droplets that keep falling from the second floor, the faucet that forgets to turn off after drying the clothes, and the “pig” next door who falls asleep and snores all night, are really hopeless: life is cheap, and people’s hearts are bewitched.
- That day, Lin Xiong (Lin Zexu) and Braided Brother (a certain emperor) strolled in the imperial garden again: “Lin Xiong, I heard that someone died of drug overdose recently. It seems that the evil drugs are growing in strength!” Braided Brother.
- Lin Xiong: “This new thing of ‘drug abuse’, everyone doesn’t understand, they all want to keep up with the trend of the times, as a result, they burn themselves, not worth pitying. Not worth pitying.” After saying this, he suddenly realized that he didn’t seem to say something right, Lin Xiong quickly changed his mouth, “It’s a pity to say, what a young life!”
- “I’m asking if you have any methods to reduce the fire, not to let you talk about this, what are your requirements, just mention it, my meaning is that people are already dead, I really have no way, you always have means, can understand!” Braided Brother was anxious, after all someone died.
- “See you in a month!” Lin Xiong showed a confident smile and walked out of the south gate. He was sure nothing would happen.
- “It’s rare for a revolution (ban on smoking) to reach the cart. The end of the revolution is probably due to the infiltration of opportunists. The inside is hollowed out, and any ideological revolution is like this. But isn’t it because of the darkness and no way out that we need a revolution? If we have to stick a ticket with ‘brightness’ and ‘way out’ in front of us before we go to revolution boldly, then we are not only not revolutionaries, but even worse than opportunists. Even if it’s opportunism, the number of success or failure can’t be predicted. The people nowadays only look at ‘heads’ and ‘female corpses’. As long as there are any, no matter whose they are, someone will watch.”
- “It’s just asking to reduce casualties. I’ve banned all the ‘drug stores’ in Guangdong <the disaster area>! That’s it!” Lin Xiong thought so and was about to do so. Just like that, a month later, in the imperial garden, Braided Brother and Lin Xiong strolled together again.
- “Last time you said you brought a remedy to reduce the fire. How is it now?” “I have prepared everything.” The disaster victims in Guangdong have basically been rescued and resettled. Here we believe in Lin Xiong’s strength! “You explain clearly, I’m getting more confused as I listen!”
- “According to your instructions, in order to reduce more losses of people’s lives and property, I shut down all the opium dens in Guangdong. Next step I plan to shut down…” Lin Xiong coughed and coughed again. “XXX, get out!” Braided Brother was angry and almost suffocated. “I asked you to find a way to reduce the fire. You shut down all the opium dens for me. How do you deal with the foreigners?”
- After saying this, Braided Brother hurriedly went to the south gate. His dead friend Li XX followed him with a pipe: “This is incompetence and playing smart. I guess he has to go home and recuperate for a while before he can be reused!” Lin Xiong was stunned for a full five seconds before he quickly knelt down; Braided Brother had almost walked out about ten meters away.
- Later when there was a mass incident in Guangxi, Braided Brother and Lin Xiong strolled together in the imperial garden again. The difference was that Lin Xiong just walked silently behind him without saying a word: “Could it be that I didn’t do enough last time?” And Braided Brother kept talking about the mass incident in Guangxi. Lin Xiong was over sixty years old! On his way to Guangxi, he died!
- -Reflections on Bian Ce’s death (if there is any similarity, it is purely plagiarism)