- After graduating from high school, I filled in my college application and chose a university in Tibet. On the first day of school, I met a local female classmate.
- The fuse of the story is: I found out that the school I was attending was a “famous” diploma mill, and I immediately chose to refund and drop out. There were two respondents. The school staff did not agree, and asked me to pay a breach of contract fee, otherwise they would report it to the court for enforcement. They said that reporting to the provincial education bureau would not help, and they called a few gangsters from outside the school. When I left in a hurry, I told the female classmate to take care of herself.
- The gangsters arrived just as we stepped out of the school gate, and they wanted to “educate” us three disobedient outsiders. The two sides fought together, three against three, with wooden sticks and chokeholds; fought for a long time, like a martial arts film. We offered to settle the matter with money, one hundred for each of them; they said that they couldn’t get that much for selling their lives for the buyer, and the buyer even beat them up.
- The two “buddies” continued to look for transportation, headed to the train station, and prepared to go home; through the dialogue with the gangsters, we learned: that we three could not escape anyway, the local system’s “pursuit”. Unless we get their “help”?
- The buddies had already left first.
- Only suspecting that the gangsters were trying to get more benefits, I ran into a police car by chance, and immediately eliminated my suspicions. There was a man and a woman in the car, and the woman looked like a police mistress; i leaned forward, and the policeman quickly pushed her away. The gangsters laughed at me, just like I laughed at them; i was self-inflicted, caught in a trap. In the car, I heard the arrest order issued, and the information was: wanted throughout the city, detained in Qinghai “a place with a name that no one has ever mentioned”. I patiently told them everything that happened to us three, and the police said nothing, hmm, yeah…
- I woke up reality, here of this dream.
- Do not trust anyone in the dreams, let alone give fate’s window to anyone else: gangsters, police… Even the female classmate i liked, and i had to doubt whether she betrayed me (she might be like me, a victim). The “relevant personnel” under an institution are all typical representatives of “evil”.
- My fate after getting on the police car was no longer completely controlled by myself from that moment on. Maybe I could kick the policeman off the car and try to drive away by myself; then more policemen would come and arrest me for “running away”. Arrested and detained in Qinghai “a place with a name that no one has ever mentioned”…
- Maybe at that time, unknown was the best fate; it still allowed me to improvise and play. In my dreams, as long as i want, i am invincible.
- Dreams that do not represent anything.
- This story is purely fictional. If there is any similarity, it is completely plagiarized.