- If life has meaning, then suffering must also have. Suffering is an inseparable part of life, just like fate and death. Without suffering and death, human life would be incomplete.
- Studying death is the key to liberating life.
- Death, gives meaning to life, gives value to time. If there is too much time, life would become meaningless.
- Some people spend their whole lives trying to give new meaning to life and death, pushing their minds to the brink of collapse, and finally creating a great thought or work, only to find it meaningless.
- My friends, my family. If I could use the rest of my life, to lead some of them, into the realm of their death, I would never do it. It is a torture to watch someone who has not been trained in death, face their own death.
- Records of death are, essentially, also records of survival. This is something that all records have.
- For the author, leaving traces of his own death in the book has great significance.
- The purpose of human birth is to obtain the liberation of the soul. Death is just one of the truths.
- Future is now! To live is to die!