- Speaking of School bullying, I was choked in the toilet by someone in elementary school, pushed by boys in the corridor stairs in junior high school; during nap time, I was drawn eyelashes by girls… Good grades, pretty looks, these are not the reasons; the important thing is, I pushed back the classmate who pushed me, and also reported to the head teacher the other classmates who bullied me.
- The teacher was a responsible teacher, not say good. Once during the school break exercise, he slapped me in the face and made me face the wall. Not say bad either. After all, he made me the discipline committee member of the class and taught me to study. Since then, no one in junior high dared to bully me.
- High school, college, twelve years of living in different places (Guangdong, Tibet, Gansu, Chengdu, Yunnan…)
- I’m glad someone likes me, someone loves me; I’m glad I found my life’s pursuit, my motivation for living; I’m glad I knew very early: the future is every wise decision I make now; and I’m glad I’m extremely “stubborn”, “obstinate”, and even “ruthless”!
- This is a “valuable” quality that can survive the end of the world. Everything is a cloud. And will eventually dissipate.