- Da, the Kingdom residents, the Wall Guard Army, various tribal groups, etc.
- In the decades after the Sea Wall battle, a prosperous and powerful kingdom was born inside the wall. In the kingdom, the monarch and his kind and lovely wife worked hard on their land. It was like a beautiful life in a matriarchal society. But there are still many large and small, good and evil tribal groups around the king city. The king vowed to conquer and unify them, and create a peaceful and beautiful era for future generations.
- After the Ocean God was defeated by King Hong, the Sea Wall fell into the hands of Da, an evil dark force. Hong, on his way to conquer the various tribes south of the Sea Wall, married a northern tribe of the Kingdom and had his first “human” son, Da. Later, Hong returned to his original territory; as time passed, Da gradually became the supreme lord of the Sea Wall.
- At the same time, after the fall of the Sea Wall, the daughter of the Ocean God, Sea, was imprisoned in a secret prison inside the Sea Wall. Matthew and the wall guard soldiers tried many ways to rescue her, but they did not succeed. Until the recent thrilling rescue operation, but in the end, it spread the war to the new human kingdom. At this time, the northern tribes of the Kingdom had already joined the evil Hong and Da’s camp. The misty forest could not stop their footsteps.
- After a fierce battle in the Kingdom, Matthew, the wall guard army and the Kingdom residents who fought with them suffered huge losses. Sea was captured again; the Kingdom monarch left his kind and lovely wife and son and died hastily. Matthew’s body was also buried with the king in the misty forest.
- Only a few remaining wall guard soldiers escaped with valuable items to the unknown southern ocean. They lived a secluded life that few people knew about. Finally, the prince who grew up gradually hoped to restore the prosperity of the Kingdom.