世界的“本初”，前面已经提到了是大洋（Big Ocean）。回归现实生活，最初生命的诞生就是在海洋。而构成大洋的两个对立面，分别是现世（the World）和异界（the Outsider），又各自被海、洋包围。
- The “origin” of the world, as mentioned earlier, is the Big Ocean. Returning to real life, the birth of life was in the ocean. And the two opposites that make up the Big Ocean, namely the World and the Outsider, are surrounded by sea and ocean respectively.
- The centers of the two opposing worlds gradually developed into the royal cities of their respective lords, namely KingDom and HellCity. The lines of upper and lower, left and right directions in the World and the Outsider, similar to the plate movement of the earth, also indicate their rotation. And the arrow that rotates from west to east represents the direction of movement of the entire Big Ocean.
- The unfinished novel “Cloud Country” proposes and solves the mystery of Matthewlis, the main character of “ea Wall”. As the son of “Cloud”, explains and arranges how he grows up and learns to “perish” with time. In “Cloud Country”, there is a broader world.
- The two opposites, due to their different movement directions, also show their own development trends. Here “detailed map”, roughly points out a few places where battles occurred, and circles out tribes, ethnic groups, and also sets up a few clues for the story development, such as “well mouth”, such as “key”.
- Finally, the ending of the story: because what happened is far from over. So everything that never happened.