- In the beginning, the slanderer – Satan, was not an angel; Jehovah’s glory, did not shine over this ocean. The dust of life, after many hardships and tribulations; finally found this place – the sea and island that nurtured the earliest life –
- There was no trace of birds; so quiet that only the sound of wind blowing waves, waves hitting rocks could be heard…
- After a long night; daytime, in the distance, the dust clearly saw the flowing lava at the mouth of the sea. Around the lava, the rising water vapor, gathered too many motionless other dust… Once, they hoped to achieve “great deeds”, and wanted to escape this weary “hell”; then go to find new lands, create a free home –
- Without the fetters of wind, the wandering of sea; life, is a different kind of wonderful.
- But they did not know, “in the end”; under the power of some kind of “creator”, among them, only one person – could step on the corpses of their “companions”, and return to her side as a “son of heaven”.
第一章第二节｜Chapter 1, Section 2