- China: With a long history of more than 5,000 years, it is one of the four ancient civilizations in the world.
- In 1911, the Xinhai Revolution broke out, and the next year, the first republican democratic republic in Asia, the Republic of China, was born. It declared that from 221 BC, Qin Shihuang unified China and established a centralized multi-ethnic state – the Qin Dynasty, to the last representative Qing Dynasty, the monarchical system that lasted for more than 2100 years was completely withdrawn from the historical stage.
- During the Republic of China period, China was in constant civil war, Japan took advantage of the situation and invaded, Japan surrendered, the Republic of China was defeated, and on October 1, 1949, the People’s Republic of China was established on the Chinese mainland, adopting the form of political organization of “people’s democratic dictatorship” and implementing the fundamental political system of “people’s congress system”. This also declared the substantial demise of the Republic of China regime on the Chinese mainland. The remnants of the Republic of China fled to Taiwan.
- According to the Opinion on Correctly Using Taiwan-related Propaganda Terms by the People’s Republic of China on the Chinese mainland: For the Taiwan region regime after October 1, 1949, it should be called “Taiwan authorities” or “Taiwan-related parties” or “Taiwan side”, not using “Republic of China”, and not using “Republic of China” calendar.
- China will not perish: it also means that the Chinese people will not perish. China’s long history and culture will not perish. But the dynasties representing China can: Qin Dynasty perished, Qing Dynasty perished. All the feudal dynasties representing China for more than 2000 years have perished.
- Party and state, party and state, there is a party only if there is a state; state and family, state and family, there is a family only if there is a state. People, people, there is no party and state without people; people, people, there is no state and family without people!
- There is China, there is Kuomintang and Republic of China; there is China, there is Communist Party and People’s Republic of China. The Republic of China on the Chinese mainland is gone, but the Kuomintang in Taiwan is still there… If China is gone, then everything is gone! Only by jumping out of the national system and party consciousness can we better look at one China.
- China will not perish, but political parties can.