- On top of a high snow-covered mountain, there was a group of playful children. Among them, there was a woman whose age matched mine. The group, talking and laughing, spoke of the beauty and purity of the snowy mountains. This is not the first time that I have been in such a situation, standing in the midst of towering peaks, surrounded by white snow that makes it hard to open my eyes.
- Fear of heights and blindness, I wanted to escape quickly. Tried asking them if there was a quick trail down the mountain. The answer came: yellow colored soil. I didn’t have a lot of patience to look for it. Down the snowy mountain gullies and steps, gallop criss-crossing ……
- Sliding and jumping over the unruly snowy mountains, I soon saw the wide yellow colored road. The road leads to the neighboring homes. Here, once again, i bumped into age-matched women returning home. After inquiring about them, they had been stranded in the snowy mountains many times in their dreams. And don’t know if the “reality” is still like a dream, but only as a real feeling and experience in life.
- I suggested that if we met again in the dream and said the words “You are here too” at the same time, would we quickly bypass the false dream world. She readily agreed.
- If left, it was a metaphor for waking up in a moment of clarity; for a moment, I was still living in the dream and had not woken up. On my bike, I continue blindly on my journey into the unknown.
- Crossing the underpass until a phone call stops me. Pulling over to the side of the road, i listened with displeasure to the caller on the other side of the phone, who was rattling on and on, describing the words in an indescribable way. I couldn’t help it, i finally hung up.
- Look, pale lifeless earth in the guardrail; turn head, green vegetation in all seasons in the driveway. The comparison is so great that it forms a stark contrast.
- This is just like, “I” in reality, a reflection of life ah!