- The wool from the sheep, woven into clothes to cover the human body; not only the wool can not sell for a penny, but the sheep also have to pay the repairman “380 yuan of repair costs” regularly.
- The sick sheep who suffered from the plague improved their lives, it must be that the repairman was very kind, paid out of his own pocket to cure the sheep, and at the same time indirectly exempted the “380 yuan of repair costs”.
- The worker did not say: where did the money in his own pocket come from, and where did the “380 yuan of repair costs” go.
- The worker just kept repeating the nature of the emphatic talk: “pay according to law”! The cost and expenditure of controlling the sheep plague and improving their lives are obligation that every sheep in the flock should fulfill and right that they can enjoy.
- Therefore, the responsibility of controlling the sheep plague was constantly apportioned to every sheep.
- This method of transferring and confusing “responsibility, right and obligation”, is to propagate the “plague”, then through the “control of the sheep plague”, and fundamentally to: “the sheep that brought the plague”.
- Among them, while the worker seized a large amount of income from the flock, shirked original responsibility. Some sheep enjoyed the so-called right. And the flock, as the price of paying, collectively became that obligation.