- In 2016, after returning from a temple survey trip in Xiheli County, Gansu, I rented a house and was deceived by a newly established second-hand rental agency company (Youkeyijia) in Chengdu to sign a loan rental contract, similar to the agency model of the later exploded Danke Apartment.
- Later, after a period of stability, Chengdu, Provincial Library. During the borrowing and returning of books, under the eyelids of the monitor, I lost a 14-year-old, fully equipped 21-speed Giant mountain bike.
- Report to the police, make a record, check the monitor, impatient, no notification or result in the later period. Since then, I went to the police station and never added any filters as before, but instead changed to a arrogant and old-fashioned attitude.
- Out of the police station, I wandered around for a week. I didn’t think it was a big deal, so I went to the Publishing House in the afternoon and wanted to consult about publishing an ancient book that was almost sorted out.
- The entire building ran almost all the publishing houses, only two of them asked some questions with interest, one was Bashu Publishing House, all young colleagues who had just joined the job.
- The most impressive thing was the Literary and Art Publishing House or some other company on the fifth or sixth floor. I was scolded by a deputy editor-in-chief inside, saying that I didn’t knock on the door and rushed in, disturbing his son who was sleeping in the office.
- I apologized at the time. I lost my mountain bike when I set off in the morning and could only take the bus back to the rental house.
- I still remember deeply until now, what happened that day.
- That was one of the few dark days when I stayed alone in Chengdu for two years. I lost my beloved bicycle and was inexplicably bullied.
- It wasn’t until later that I bought the road bike that I’m still riding now, and then I found back the happy days of wandering around Chengdu.