- Slaves are human, dogs are animals.
- Slaves are raised by humans, dogs are born by dogs.
- Slaves are loyal to their masters for a benefit, and without benefit, the master-slave relationship ceases to exist; dogs are loyal to their masters from their hearts, and do not change with time.
- Slaves can learn, dogs cannot.
- Slaves will “judge the situation”, dogs will only die together.
- And Dog slave, probably refers to a product that combines the commonality of dogs and slaves both and mixes them.