- In the real world, I am a mute,
- So I occasionally talk to it in my heart.
- I said, “Why are some people born without a mouth?”
- Its thoughtful eyes tried to answer, as if everything was true.
- So the sea evaporated, and the river became a swamp,
- Rainwater poured in, and the desert grew lakes.
- “Is it true that nothing will remain unchanged!?”
- Yes, I too fell into contemplation:
- Fish crawl into humans for survival;
- In the end, humans have to eat them…
- As a mute, I know deep down that there is no right to speak in the real world,
- I follow this “teaching” carefully,
- When I am in a dream and open my mouth to speak,
- I will answer your this question.