- A collapse of the vision of a decent life,
- Good people fall into the abyss of slow and desperate decline.
- Walk aimlessly on the street,
- The eyes are as hollow as broken pieces of glass.
- Once strutted, as in a sense lifetime employees of institutions that will never fail,
- Enjoy that pitiful safety;
- Now with the kind of bitter pride, that only those who go to the execution ground have,
- Beg for bread to survive.
- The eternal indifference and desolation on their faces, as if gazing into the abyss,
- Saying nnothing.