- Concept of the boundary of things.
- At the end of it, looks like a pleat,
- It is the weaving edge, the hem, one surrounding decoration.
- It is the wind that intermittently shifts during the day and at night.
- Divided fences, or circular borders like bangs, a certain minor remainder.
- It is:
- Acts of misconduct that are explicitly prohibited and used cautiously by the state, occur subconsciously in the aisle.
- Those barren lands that no one explored…
- And the threshold that leads to negligence on the verge of blinking,
- All the time, the everything goes undiscovered.
- Precipice – Jill Alexander Essbaum