- When i was a child, people used to call me beautiful bud-embryo, said to wait and see what i will look like when i grow up.
- As time goes by, i grow up, and they get old.
- I don’t know when to start, i hate myself like a man now.
- Snobbish, extreme, blind and commonplace.
- So i often miss the old days:
- At that time, i was still a beautiful bud, a carefree embryo…
- Growing up more things, is actually not useless, i start to understand the things that i couldn’t understand when i was a child.
- I just didn’t come to see what they looked like when they were young. i grew up.