根据：原子弹和食人魔鬼｜Atomic bomb and man-eating demon，写一篇魔幻现实主义小说。👹
- Based on: Atomic bomb and man-eating demon, write a magical realism novel.
- He knew that day would come, he always knew. He had a premonition ability since he was young and could sense things that would happen in the future. He didn’t know why or how it happened. He only knew it was a secret, one that he couldn’t tell anyone else.
- He foresaw the big explosion, the one that changed everything. He foresaw the beam of light, brighter than the sun. And the shock wave that could destroy everything, and the fear that there was nowhere to escape.
- He also foresaw her, his beloved. She was pregnant with their child; she gave birth to a daughter; she died after the big explosion…
- He couldn’t stop it all, he could only do his best to protect her and their daughter. They fled the city and hid in a remote village in the countryside. He found a safe place with thick walls and a sturdy roof. He settled there and waited for the big explosion to happen. He knew that day would come, he always knew.
- That day finally came, just as he had foreseen. He saw the beam of light, brighter than the sun. He felt the shock wave that could destroy everything. He heard the noise, deafening.
- He held her and their daughter tightly, using his own body to shield them from the danger outside. He closed his eyes and prayed that everything would be alright. He didn’t know if this was the last time he would hold them, he only knew it was what he wanted to do most.
- After the big explosion, everything became quiet. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at the scene around him. To his surprise, they were still alive and unharmed. He felt a glimmer of joy and hope.
- But this joy and hope were soon replaced by fear and despair. Because he saw her, his beloved. Her body had changed and had become ten different parts. Her head, chest, abdomen, arms, legs, hands, feet, eyes, ears and mouth were all separated and floating in the air, revolving around their daughter.
- She was no longer herself; she had become ten man-eating demons. Man-eating demons were monsters born under the big explosion. They fed on human flesh and reveled in human souls. They could not be killed; they could only be devoured.
- He couldn’t believe his eyes; he couldn’t believe it was true. He wanted to scream, cry and run away. But he couldn’t do anything because the man-eating demons had already found him and were staring at him.
- The man-eating demons pounced on him and tore his body apart with their sharp teeth and claws. He felt intense pain and felt life slipping away. He looked at his daughter, his only remaining hope.
- The daughter was not hurt; she was still alive. She was protected by the man-eating demons and loved by them. She was the master of the man-eating demons; she was their queen.
- The daughter looked at him, her only remaining relative. She didn’t cry, wasn’t afraid, and didn’t show any sympathy. She had only one expression, a cold one. She said a sentence to him, one that broke his heart.
- “Daddy, you are my food.”
- He heard this sentence and understood everything. He understood his fate and his daughter’s identity. He understood the purpose of the man-eating demons and the meaning of the big explosion.
- He understood that it was all for his daughter, for the queen of the man-eating demons. The daughter was a product of the man-eating demons; she was their heir. She was a new form of life; she was a new world order.
- He wanted to resist and save himself and humanity. But he couldn’t do anything because the man-eating demons had devoured him and digested him. He felt his soul being torn apart and his consciousness being destroyed.
- The last thing he saw were his daughter’s eyes, those cold and deep eyes. There was no love, no hate, no emotion in those eyes. There was only one thing in those eyes: endless hunger.
- This is the end of the story and the end of humanity. This is the beginning of the devil and the beginning of cannibalism.